? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009











Can you believe that I'm blogging again? Only cuz

Allie made me do it. She was bored, so I told her that I would just for her. She also put all of my pictures in folders for me. She's amazing and I am soooooo not, when it comes to technology! These are some of the pictures we and she took while they were here for Christmas. It was a great time and I loved seeing all my kids - one, (Amy) around the holidays. This post is kind of short, but will get better with time and Allie's tutelage.

0 comments: