? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 23, 2007

More about the sniper


This fall I have been working for the Gilberts helping with their light parks. They have a new one going up at the "Hogle Zoo" over Christmas. You'll have to go and see it at night. I did some of the pieces there. I even got to get in the bucket truck and see what it was like. That's not my job, but I liked it, because I am a sniper at heart.

2 comments:

carey said...

Grandma Sherie, are you sure you don't have a loaded weapon in there with you??? Hope you had a great holiday. Your blog looks GREAT!!! Love you, Carey & boys

JENNIFRO said...

I am truly inspired. If you can admit on the internet that you want to be a sniper maybe I can finally admit to wanting a sex change. How the heck are you, Aunt?