? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Old snipers can blog too!





My daughter-in-law decided that I needed to get blogging in my retirement years, so here's a shot ( no pun intended ) at it. This last week I went to Parawon to see my two grandson's in their school musical "Grease" It was so cute and so were they. Jaxon even had a kissing part and seemed to enjoy it. (I'm pretty sure that it wasn't his first, though ) Spencer had an offer, by a girl, to have a make-out part, but he didn't want anything to do with it. Thomas could have been either one of their "understudies" , but it hasn't happened, yet! Here are some of the pictures that I took while I was there. I got to ride down with my good friend and other Grandma, Julie, and it was fun getting caught up on each others lives. Fun, fun, trip!!!!

4 comments:

SaraBerry said...

Way to go Mom. I am so proud of you. You high-tech chick! I love you!

carey said...

YOU DID IT!!! You rock, Grandma Sherie!!! It took me forever to figure out how to get pictures on here & you did it on your 1st post!!! :) YAY!!!

Jayne Layne said...

Sherie, i am so glad you have joined the world of blogging! I will be checking your posts regularly. you can check mine too, at www.jaynielaynie.blogspot.com. HOW FUN!

jill said...

Sherrie! If you can do a blog then I can! I LOVE seeing everyone! Angie's family looks great! I also discovered Sara and Tyler's blogs. What adorable families!! I miss everyone, but seeing your blog and your kids blogs made me realize that it's such a great way to keep in touch with our amazing family. I love you so much, even if you ARE a sniper. Jill www.bondjillbond.blogspot.com